Saturday, June 6, 2009

Holiday etc etc

So my parents decides that we all should take a vacation on 16th June......for 5 weeks....where to?

Penisular M'sia, and to be precise, N9,S'gor and Kedah.....visiting my 3 of my sisters....

Actually im not quite sure for this "too long" vacation...5 weekz? I can't even breathe without my pc and my internet ( kinda homesick thingy, nothing serious :P) for a week...... But the tickets already booked.....so i'm in no position to protest or to argue with their decision.....

Recent news......i should list it to make it short
1. My Monitor Broke Down
2. Sent my Samsung Digital Camera for warranty.
3. Because of Samsung digicam sent for warranty, my dad decided to gave me his Panasonic Lumix FS3 camera......yeeha...but wait a minute, my dad' wouldn't just gave me his loot,
4. My dad actually interested with Lumix DMC-G1 camera (half PNS, half SLR and yet still digital)....
5. Im running out of money.........LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment