Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Numb

I've got another approximately 2 weekz till i fly back to my hometown......and kinda homesick right now....huhuhuh....currently in Semenyih,Bangi at my eldest sister's place....

Mix emotional state....numb and sometimes bored with my life here......and when loneliness strike, i feel like im just nobody in this cruel mean world.....like there's no love in the air...just plain hate and ignorance....anything just taste bitter......i can't think straight for now.......my temper just blast like nuclear....too sensitive....to selfish.....hate to be direct, hate to be told to do this and that.......

My tummy is gettin fatter, plus facial hair that just made look terrible......for now....fuck!

I plan to meet my old friend, Raihan at KL, maybe this Saturday.....but need to plan it wisely especially time management.....its not like Kch where everything just so near to each other........hopefully i can meet him b4 i went back to Kch...

Sounds weird by i miss my crush not very much....just a little.......*sigh

Until next time...feel sleepy...good nite and buhbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment