Friday, October 24, 2008

The Countdown........and Straight from the heart........

The countdown.....there's 2 countdown inside my head rite now......towards the end of this semester that now can be count by using weeks........and countdown to new year that is 2009............

Seems that the 2009 will be a new fresh life for me.....because of this past 3 years i've been in and out at Poli studying....many bitter and sweet memories......some i kept inside for years........some that i share to my frenz and familyz.....bad and good...its all there.......

Some kinda mix feeling.......excited that im going to finish my studies........and sad because to have leave Poli(actually sorry to say this but the administration sux..haha).....have to leave my clazzmatez and frenz all over borneo.......far away from Sabah and other part of Swak......nice to know u guyz as its brings me joy and experience to learn and get to know u guyz.......even though there's crisis between us and u and other peepz.....still its going to be our memories soon.......4give me for any offensive act or if any of my words that come out from my lips offended you guys...

Ok ok ok..enough emotional mood.....afta this will headed to Crystal Bowl for bowling with my clasmtz........will enjoy every minute..every second and every momment of it...!!! Yeah.......

No comments:

Post a Comment