Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick And Tired

I really feel sick and tired.........rage upon me gonna blast.....sooner or later.....as why people treat me differently than others.....why i'll always be treated the same old way by every people i met......bcoz i emotionally different?? Or the way i act and speak being interpret wrongly by other people???

Why always that what i say and do will output negatively......even tho i do it correctly........this is sumthin that loop in my mind for infinite time.......
Really sick and tired with this life........its hard for me to change the way i am.....because this is me.......the way i represent myself.....is what i am......but its not good enough for other people around me........as i always be the only one who doing sumthin wrong........
Family?Frenz?Surrounding?? FUCK IT........FUCK IT.......FUCK IT.....and FUCK IT.......!!!!!!

FUCK IT.....NO MATTER WHAT......IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. just b urself. u dun hv to pretend who ur not. dont b a poser. b original! ;D terimak x terimak terpulang pd org lain utk menilai. sumtimes mmg they treat u in way u dun like, tp they still accept u. think bout it k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....ada juak org maca luahan hati ku tek........

    Thx faz for the advice.....saja jak emo2.....:P

    ReplyDelete