Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mind Opener

2009 certainly will be my mind opener for me......this could be the year that makes me see things differently....making frenz with other people with very different background and culture.....see through others perspective....quite fun i must say.

Vanilla Cock

Yesterday i've just got my paycheck.....yerp....but certainly not enough......i need more money to cover up all my obsession......LCD,HD4670,Acoustic Guitar, Motorbike xpenses, Clothing etc etc...the never ending list.......

Unknown



Even though im 22, the thing is....i still confuse......what i am destine to do....im still searching and searching for the true me.....my true self....


Lit

2Moro another new day for me....but somehow im getting excited about 2moro......i wonder why...~~!!

Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment