Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today is my Off-Day

Yerp...its been a while since my last post ....today is my off-day so basically i have some time to kill, blogging :D



Updates about me? Maybe soon getting fat.....but currently so-so if you guys know what i mean........why soon getting fat? I always eat at my workplace......i've got nothing better to do when there's no customer around......reading novel? May i remind you that i can't read too much "Love" novel....so 'gurly'.....not for macho guy like me :D So what i do everyday are check the cash on interval basis, transactions if there is any customer come to buy novels, and just listen to my mp3 the whole day.....boring isn't it?

Yesterday so many people on the ATM.....its payday for the gov servant.....and very 'pack' condition around Choice Super Mall....yet so many chicq to check it out....

Soon will be my payday.....the 1st thing i gonna do to send my motobike for service......this past 2-3 days my motobike have been 'naughty'....puncture,jam brake etc etc.....before it go 'kaput' i better send it for service....


p/s my english sux....waaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment