Thursday, April 30, 2009

A song

Does a song affect your mood? Is it because of its meaning behind the lyrics or it take you way back to those memories?

Whenever old song, it makes me remember things in the past......those moments, those memories.....aaaahhhh... i miss good 0l days.......especially my pre-teen days....no hassle, no commitment, just follow the flow and roll with it happily.....

Currently listening to Yellowcard - Only One.....take back the memories of 2005...miss those days.....

I use to be a hard rocker fan music......but now i just listen whatever that's catchy to my taste.....does this mean I'm growing older every breath i take?

Walking...


p/s plz correct my grammar and spelling especially to my sis...help your brother to improve his english....tq....

No comments:

Post a Comment