Thursday, April 30, 2009

Untitled

Its been ages since my last post.....because of technical difficulty im having with my pc and my streamyx......so now I'm back and ready to rumble~!

Each everyone of us have a choice....whether to turn right or to turn left with have its own consequences....which also carries our own responsibility to our choice...

I realise that each of us have our on 'standard' that differs from person to person.....it depends on our wealth, social status, education level and lookz.....and the personality....the confidence.....etc etc.....bla bla bla...Its the 'standard' that makes people around us (frenz,relatives, or complete stranger) analyze, intepret and judge us the way we are......


What makes us a better person? Wealth? Lookz? Personality? Or all three combination?
Do we need to be perfect to be accepted? Do we need be flawless to be loved?

Intense


My situation right now...intense...just like pics above...enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment