Saturday, November 1, 2008

Its November everybody.......

Now its November........soon December.....and then Bye2 year 2008......Welcome year 2009......

Time past like brisk of cold wind blowing past you............it passes you without saying hye or goodbye.........wish can turn back the time...because so much thing i didnt do or fix anything that i screwed up for the past 3 years.....yeah....i regeret that i didnt do my best for this past 3 years....

Year 2009......the year that kinds hold my next mission...the mission of an unknown....i really dont have plans for next year.....but 1 thing for sure...need to find a job.....while waiting for intakes for Uni.......if its hard to find a job here in Kch...maybe have to cross over South China Sea.......to try my luck there......

I need to get my life back together....i need an adventurous life....need to get away from the square box.......that's what im goin to do....wish me luck...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment