Friday, November 14, 2008

Tik Tok.....Tik Tok.....

Time is running out.....2 weekz b4 the presentation, 3 weekz till my studies end....
Tik Tok Tik Tok.....times is ticking...even though u cant see and you cant touch....but it exist and still counting...the infinite loop......

The laziness counquers me.....i dont know how to cure it...its like.....addicted to your favourite song....but infinite time...haha...what crap im talking about now....

Tonyte again...futsal day....suppose to be last nite...but last minute cancels...bcoz those fucking coward opponents so choosy about the pitch there going to play....but b4 that...i need to hang out 1st...need to let my stress out of this weekz.....

Sunday and Monday...i will attend "Kursus Keusahawanan"....yeah...just not like me attend those course...but.....every class must send 5 students to the course or else...the PA(our coordinator) will randomly choose who's going(and my instinct tells me that ....im will be one of the candidates.../wahaha).....so...why not voulunteer myself in.....got nothing to lose right? My last semester....got nothing to lose....

My song for this couple of days will be Jason Mraz....LIfe is Wonderful....like the live version of the song....and he performs live better than he records it....the song made my day....

From tomorrow onwards....i MUST put aside everythin(esp the laziness of me) and put some effort on everythin.....its hard but i have to.....this habit been going on for YEARS......and getting worse and worse every miliseconds of my life.......

And days to come.....after my semester over...when my head clears out...this blogs maybe contents not just what im doin, my diary or whatsoever...maybe contents my view on sumthin....maybe some tutorial...some links....somethin im going to share to others....and i will adjust the layouts throughly....with every details....


Nah...im tired of typing....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment