Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Before You Know It

This couple of days......
I've been flashbacking.....
What a suprise.....
I remember so much of my past
Not so great stories to tell like "Indiana Jones" type of story.....
But when i taught about it......
Gosh i miss my younger days...
I miss my childhood days.......
Full of joy
Full of happiness
Full of hope.....
There's always a clear path ahead....
Everything seems on my side......
Everything seems all right

But right now.....
Everything seems blur....
Everything seems slacky....
Everything seems distant.....
Everything seems hopeless....
I dont know who i am anymore.....
The mix feelings of mine.....seems to destroy bit by bit of me...

Everyone and everybody within my circle of trust seems distant day by day...
Is it their getting away from my circle or it just my circle become smaller and smaller every moment of my life.......

Life is unfair......
It will never be.......
Sumthin i have to remind it to myself....
Enjoy when i can......
Take things for granted.....
Think for myself.....not others....
Because when i fall......
There's no one lend a hand to help me to stand up.....
I have to stand up by myself......its hard......but i have to....
Its a fact that i need to learn and remind to myself every single second of my life.....



Life is describe by philosophy like a wheel.....
There's when you're on top of a wheel.....
Sumtimes you're at the bottom of a wheel......
Me right now at the bottom of a wheel....
I've been there for so long now....
Been wondering when i'll get to the top once more......


For now......
Even though im on the worse state of my life right now.....
I believe that....
The switch will turn.....
I have to wait.......I have to hold on.....I have to be patience...
Sumthin will come up.....
Sumthin good will come....
Maybe sumthin better......
Or simply the best........

Just Before U Know It...................











No comments:

Post a Comment