Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Dream Last Nite...or is it just now

Lately i've been dreaming alot in my sleeps...dont know why.......but the thing that i know for sure is that.....if you dreams in your sleeps...u're well sleep...:P

The Day before yesterday i dream about meeting my frenz...sounds wierds...the location....between the Springs and Civic center...how the hell those 2 places besides each other...i really dont know...hahaha........

And just now...i dream about sumthin...sumthin big....im having Nikon D90 DSLR....its like....shit man....i've got my hands on my DSLR...the D90....but in the dreams..the D90 is broken due to overheating....haha...and i lost it....but found it later somewhere in underground parking lot that i dont know which parking lot...lol....
Then....i wake up....damn shit man.....its only a dream....wish i have a D90 with 18-200mm VR lens with it........

No comments:

Post a Comment