Monday, January 19, 2009

Deja Vu........

Not much to talk about......but here's a thing
At this very momment i'm having a Deja Vu......is this for real or just my imagination....its incredible and sumtimes confuse how our brain works actually......

Last night hang out.....not so much actually......go to 'bululebat'.....and visit my fren at his work place....went to Benteng.......just amazing how AJL affects Kuching citizen....i mean.....not so much people downtown.....btw at Benteng there's a group of chics....i kinda recognise them through frenzter......and they have the look in their eyes that they alos recognise me.....just stare at me for couple of seconds......and like always......im not a 'smiler' type kind of guy.....so i just look at them back like saw with the look of my face that says "daaa....".......haha.....~! Nahh.....im just too not extraordinary but unordinary with my actions.....

I now have trouble sleep at night.....but i guess its not insomnia bcoz i still have my sleep.....but during the day......it just my mood to do stuff only came out night..im a night trigger active human......i guess i am a vampire??? Naahhh......

Photobucket
Im Just Too Sexy...haha~! Taken last year~!

p/s So did i commit a crime here?? :P LOL

2 comments: