Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something wrong with my biological clock

The times now is 4.48 am.....and im not yet sleep.....but sooner or later i will sleep.....around 6 am mostly.....this cycle going on and on for about a week now......i know its not a good or healthy lifestyle.......just late at night till early in the morning.......my ideas, my mind kinda active and 'open' to do/accept/manipulate anything in whatever i do.....

I sense that my body is gaining more weight now *sigh*......almost a month now since i've released from 'college' lifestyle......plus not doing any physical activity.....no wonder i gain weight......previously when i still studying last year, i lose some weight.....maybe due to stress and so many things need to be done....
The activy i enjoy the most is futsal.soccer.or whtvr that relate to kicking balls.....badminton? Right now im not intersted.....yeah....for me badminton is some kind of seasonal sports....need to search more interesting outdoor physical activity from now on.......hope so.....~!

Photobucket

This bucket is so much like me in environment context....


p/s my early morning mumble.....
p/s 2 just remove the slide show potrait of myself......look kinda gay in my opinion hahahaha......im straight okay~!

No comments:

Post a Comment