Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hppy B'day 2 Me........

To be exact....it suppose to be 11 am morning....but...who cares.....its birthday not birthtime am i right?? :D

Okay2...Im Now Officially 22 years old....man...i grow up so fast......like time always do to me......leaving me behind at faster and faster pace......
Its like a second ago...im 15 :D

My Hope is that my future ahead will be brighter and clearer....there's so much challenges ahead of me....i need to be ready and stop playing around...because im not that young anymore.....*sigh*

Thx for the wishes from my frenz and my family..really appreciate it....feels like im alive again....hahahha.....

And today i also get my results....and guess what.......i pass all the subjects....not flying colours but s0-s0 condition....yeah..u cant have best results if u just fooling around....right? So unofficially....i have a diploma.....what a gift for my b'day....~!

No comments:

Post a Comment