Friday, January 9, 2009

Rainy day.......

As full-time self journalist for now, i found that my ideas only come out late at night.....i feel that this particular time is the best time for me to 'out loud' my taughts, my stories and my feelings.......
Heavy rains outside the window.......just make things more comfortable and cozzy for me tonight to write sumthin.....

There's sumthin going on today.......not too unusual or spectecular....just different from my 'current everyday's life' after my studies....

Wake up at noon.....went for breakfeast(breakfeast at noon??).....on top of my breakfeast there's note from my father that says "Jangan Lupa Untuk Beli No Pin Hari Ini".....okay.....what is that "No Pin"?? Actually its for applying UPU stuff online.....
Have my breakfeas
t, then the most important thing, fooling around with my PC. Took shower, then get ready and went to BSN bank. Bought the Pin Number for Rm15.60(take note i hate M'sia customer service....can't u guys smile a bit....u're guys face like a Liger and had no manners at all). After that went back home. Okay....then go to my room.......surfing Internet (facebook,youtube,ym) is my current addiction.

On the evening played Badminton with Apyz and Shark......its been a while i do outdoors activity like this.....i mean active outdoors activity.....having so-so fun because im kinda lost interest in Badminton for this time being......and badly want to play Futsal/Street Soccer or wtvr related........but my team already scattered around doing what they have to do in their life......maybe next time.....~!


Syark And Apyz playz badminton

Late in the evening, Ah-Ta called me....ask me to go out with him....and....he 'chia' me at McD downtown......he is my old frenz(not that old but still :D) when we're still together at Poli......catching up with him......to recall i've met him on our fresh year admission at Politeknik.......same course.....but i took diploma and he took certificate....meet other peepz from his class like Peuz(he used to live at his grandma house...across my house),Ryo Azhar(my roomate) and many others...sadly 2006 our last year together at Poli.....as 2007 our semester shchedule change and by 2008 those guyz already graduate.....being with those guys what as i recall the winning days when i was at Poli.......i missed those days.....~! Okay...catching up with Ah-Ta....he always the one who 'chia' me when we go out.......thx Ah-Ta.......Peuz,Ah-Ta and some other of their classmatez will further to Diploma same course for a year ( what we've called Integration) at Poli Mukah.......good luck and all the best!

Okay....now i at home.......like usual...sit in front my computer.......surf the world......as online is become part of my life now........thx to Web 2.0...internet seems not that dull anymore like 10 years ago......but still......information overloading still persist.....still learn how to control it...

.



p/s
my post better have more pics.....i still shy2 to take photos at public...sumthin that i have to overcome....and this post sounds kinda gay....haha!
And i dont have photo of myself when play badminton....its only Apyz and Shark ...huhuh~!


No comments:

Post a Comment