Sunday, December 28, 2008

FIX IT......

Okay...now i really2 annoyed to the facts that the slow'ness' of the internet this couple of days...yeah2...i know about the underwater cable problem.....but cant this guys fix it ASAP.......there's so much i need to download (for now movies, and maybe need to find other tv series)....i cant edit my photobucket photos, cant put up my pics on blogger, my torrent not as speedy as usual, and loading time for facebook is gettin worse...thank god that youtube not affected :P

There's 2 calendar that celebrates the new year 3-4 days time....
This Monday would be Awal Muharamm and Thursday for Luna calendar......My Hope for next year.....would be improving myself in any aspects of me.......and looking forward to my futures.......what bygone will be bygone.....nvr look back......ready to take up any challenges in life whatver it thrown at me.....~!

Plzz internet.......im begging u......dont u give up on me.....dont u ever get slow with me.....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment