Monday, December 22, 2008

What to blog? No idea....~!

For now.....everyday is same day to me...yeah...just finish my routine life...

My routine for this past 3 years......Sleep between 10pm to 2am....wake up at 6-7 am...go to Claszz at between 715am-745am....went back between 415pm.....if too tired, sleep for 1-2 hours, else, as usual, into my cyberworld.......

People frequently asked me......continue study or get a job? My answer.....it depends on my result.....and my hope....my result can get me through for any application on any U this country.....yeah right...! Actually...in my mind right now....want to get a job.....that suits my course i studied.....the reasons:

1. Need money for my dream toys; ATI HD4670(i miss my gaming days), Nikon D90 with kit lens, Acoustic Guitar(i need my truly 100% own guitar), Scanner with 35mm film negatives capability.
2. Experience....

Gosh...my english is getting worse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment