Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hye....Im An Addict.....

Dont Get me Wrong..........my addictions.....the internet....my addictions into internet become more and more severe......

Into details......im gettin addicted into Youtube......Youtube become my replacement for TV....i dont watch TV that much...u guys can assume that i dont watch TV for months.......that's why sumtimes i dont really know what's happening in local news....yeah....lame!

And also...im into bloggin now....but i dont have any idea asside then expression about my personal life obviously.......supposely this blog is not for solely about my personal life....suppose to be my opinion about sumthin that's going on in this world......but i rarely read sumthin useful this couple of months..and my life kinda skyrocket earthquake disaster this couple of months......yeah....with my ALMOST 'love' life(is there's correct terms for this one???), the final project, and my studies.....now im almost free.....!!!

My addictions on PC Games is kinda slow down little bit....yeah...i take for granted when my Graphics Card still in good conditions.....i rarely play PC Games this couple of months....but my Graphics Card now dead.....! So...i cant play those hardcore games(FarCry 2, Warhead, COD 5 , and the game that i waitin for years..GTA 4...arggghh..i hate u 86GT)....

And im now also into Photography.....Like Father Like Son yeah Sis...?? :D
Yeah..my father used to be hobbyist photographer....u know those using film kinda of stuff.....SLR ..not DSLR like these modern days.....im still learnin the curves....for now...im just using cheap Samsung S760 Point and Shoot camera......but I Love My Samsung camera....it keeps me alive.....im thinkin about gettin a film scanner....maybe someday when i have money when i find a job next year.....i will buy it...and maybe playin the 'The Old School SLR that nvr be replaced'...

Im now thinkin maybe doing VLog on Youtube.....but...i dont have any idea wht to VLog to.....

Ok...Fin...




p/s Man...my post gettin longer and longer each day xD

No comments:

Post a Comment