Friday, December 12, 2008

My Plan...........

Okay......now im free from Poli..........to be frank........im not satisfied studied there....dont misunderstood me.....i mean....i didnt perform well there.....i suppose to shine/excel....because I like IT stuff....computer stuff.....im just crazy about Digital Technology....that's why my blog's name is digitaltech.....i cant put exactly digitaltech because already taken....haiya!......
Previously...i said i dont know why.....but now i know.......for me......My EQ is not that high...i really cant seperate my work and my play time........its all mixed up........im very ..And one more thing.........I stay at my own house...not my house actually.....my parentz house......and that makes me in the comfort zone.....too comfortable.....and that is dangerous....!!! I nver studied on Semester 3 and Semester 5(yeah....nite b4 exams....I only sleep the whole nite....at 10 pm)....and this Semester 6.......still....take my chances for granted...........How lazy i am........laziness kills you!

Im still guessing my next move.........because im not that young anymore........in 3 weekz time....i will be 22 years old..........and if i dont act right now.........my future will be uncertain.......!!!
2009 will be the year..........I'll turn a new page...Open A New Book.........Will do a refresh start.......

No comments:

Post a Comment