Monday, December 22, 2008

What If?

What if...I become more careful, will it make a different?
What if...I become more aware of surroundings, will it make a different?
What if...I become hardworking person, will it make a different?
What if...If someone poke their fingers on my face , will it make a different?
What if...I smile at you, will it make a different?
What if...I kick your ass, will it make a different?
What if...I ignore you, will it make a different?
What if...I just be me, will it make a different?
What if...They hate me, will it make a different?
What if...I change what I've become, will it make a different?

Actually....its not the answer that matters.....its about define who u are....knowing what u desire......grabbing what u want......even though there is a big stone on your way getting what u want......even if u failed...even u're knock out......there's always another hope.....there's always 2nd chance.......believing that.....the amount pain u suffered will be reward with the same amount of happiness.....it just matter of time.......because life ain't all sunshine and rainbows...its mean and nasty place........U smile when everythings is right, and u're swear when things get nasty......im just sayin...figure it urself.....im just perfect as i am now......

p/s My poetic attempt.....my own version...wakakka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment