Monday, December 22, 2008

Yesterday.....everythin seems nuthin

Okay....yesterday....im helpin my cousins/Usu for 'doa selamat' for my cousins that happens to get married last 5 Dec.....the groom is my cousins, and the bride is i think from Kedah......they get married only at Bride's house......so in Kch...only doi small 'doa selamat'......Usu dont use catering service....so im helpin out a bit.....like caterer do-stuff.....even though that my help doesnt help that much....but hey...im still helping right.....
Not so many 'eye-catching' chics there....there's a few....but not that good enough for me....wakakka......

To be frank....not that close to my cousins......used to be close when i was a kid...and yesterday i realise that.....im not a kid anymore......when i saw my cousins already married and have kids....come to my senses that......i dont have any time to waste from now on......but still...im lazy (when it comes to studies and anything that's boring) and become hardworking when it comes to sutmhin fun (games, loathing, futsal or anythin that's fun)......

Gosh...4 post for the last 4 hours......need to stop right now..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment