Monday, December 15, 2008

What A Day

My Motobike tires puncture last Wednesday...both my tires....but I only sent it to repaired today......I have to take my bike at the workshop at Astana road which is maybe 1 or 2 km from my house....i have to take it manually('Surong' dlm bhs Swak nya..haha)....

Very tiring....my between shoulder and arm kinda cramp have to push my bike about 1-2 km....after rapaired by the mechanic....then i ride home....and unfortunately....when i wanted to go out to do some errand, my bike's front tire puncture again...so what the heck....my dad kinda help me out...by went to the workshop......make an offer they cant refuse(haha...kinda Godfather style quote)....have to take my bike again to the workshop......at 5 pm just now......change the front bearing, front tire, and tube.....

What a day.....! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment